Friday, January 6, 2012

Get livinggg peopleee! Stop worrying ;)

Hello everybodehh. Since I haven't post anything for a quite long time, so today I want to tell to all my readers ' I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU ! ' Sweet right? Yes I am. Instead of s handsome person, i am such a sweet person too. Okay that's sooooooooooooooooooooooo not okay! haha Okay today I want to share my opinion on Stop worrying. and get a life! Well, people nowadays seemsto be so worry about small matter and start make an excuses. And it is sooooooooooooooo lame. You know what will I share is about STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING! *I am shoutinggggg here* muahahaha XD

 We are always getting ready to live, but never living. Get living *this bold quotes told me somethingg preciousss. seriouslyyyyy! It is awesomeee hahaha xD

In order to get living, we mustttttttttttttttttt make the choice to stop making an excuses, to stop worrying about the resources that we don't have, to stop worrying about the things that may hold us back including
what we LACK! *understand? After that, start the journey that we DESIRE to complete. And I believe all 
people have their own dreams and goals to achieve right? Because, I'm as well have a mission to complete for 
this two years. *SPM 2013 please be nicee to me? I'm struggle and I'm work on youuu bebeh! <
bhahaha. Okayy and as you know, not everything will always be in order in which we want before we go for 
our dreams, and the sooner we start is usually the sooner that we will get to goal or dream in which we believe in. YESSS!
Committing to living, instead of getting ready to live is an important value in life that we all must develop in 
order to become successful! Not everything will always be perfect! *should always reminds me this! And one
more thing we should remember is *LIFE IS ALWAYS PRESENT CHALLENGES TO YOU THAT YOU MUST OVERCOME IN ORDER TO FEEL AS THOUGH AS YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL!  teheeeeeee :D right right? So what are you waiting now? Embark on your journey now and get livinggggggg! :D weeeeeee




LET'S BE SUCCESS TOGETHER!
Okay that's all for todayyyy ^^ bye byeee ^^ Assalamualaikummm ;)




If you are agreee with me, don't be shy to click 'LIKE BUTTON'. thankyouuuu guys!

1 comment:

  1. PRESENCE OF CHALLENGES IN LIFE ARE INEVITABLE & YOU MUST OVERCOME IT IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL... Wow,, my bro has grown up! one more thing, a fatal grammar mistake- "an excuses". ahaks~!!! tc.. *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete