Sunday, January 8, 2012

You CAN'T Please Everyone

Hello, Assalamualaikum.

Okay today my new post is about me actually ;) But when I realized that the way I am now is just wasting my time. Okayyyyy 'stop wasting your time on people who don't love you'. This is so true because it is just wasting our time by waiting for somebody who don't love us. In fact, there are many more peoples out there who love us, it just we don't see them.

For some, especially for those whose interest relies heavily on pleasing everyone around them, wasting time on people who don't love them in an effort to try to convince those people to love them is a major part of their lives. Okay, if you are one of these people *including me, it is time for you to make a bigger change TODAY! NOWWWWWWWWWW! Life is way to short to waste time trying to convince someone that you are WORTHY to be lovedd. Am I wrong? not of course ^^ muahaha

Allah made us all unique, beautiful, complete, good looking, clever, in one word. 'GLORIOUS INDIVIDUALS'. So, if someone refuses to see how special that you are, then you SHOULD refuse to even give them time out of your day. I know this is hard, but after we try all over again, I think we can! Just say yeahhh you can, so you can ^^ hahaha :D what broken english i used! Stop wasting the precious time we have on the people who don't love us andddd *this is what we actually have to do, focus the spending of your time on the people who do love you. And also, be sure to make time to focus on LOVING YOURSELF. You should pay more attention on studies, that is how you loves yourself. Doing so, will make it very easy for a very deserving person to love you as well :D The endd! hahaha.

do you agree?  yeahh you should, people now they doesn't look for te one who loves them but keep on searching someone who they love but that someone love another person. *hahaha this is me ^^ correct, so what are you waiting for? make a biggger change today! so that, your time would not be waste easily for someone who doesn't love you ;) teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




If you are really agreee with me, just click 'LIKE BUTTON'. thanks ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment